Events for Megaphone Marketing are a way to bring together industry leaders, marketers, business owners & influencers to share drinks & canapes and of course… talk marketing!
Our first event was fantastic was an expert panel line up which including Morgan Hipworth from?Bistro Morgan,?Genevieve Day from?Day Management?& Jessica Thomas from?Health Labs?with yours truly (Max Hertan) running the panel.
Some of the key takeaways from our panel were:
- With Influencer outreach, instead of one influencer with 200k followers you may get far better results with 20 x 10k followers.
- Use?social blade?to track engagement and Instagram analytics .
- Instagram is a favourite channel for Genevieve to focus on
- Great content and a great product beats any?trick strategy.
- A favourite strategy to grow Instagram is a competition asking fans to tag 2 friends to enter.
- Always think “How can you make the content more Instagram friendly?”
- As her company evolves and the target audience switches from consumer to businesses some new strategies are needed – retargeting working really well.
- Base CRM?– perfect CRM to monitor leads and sales funnel.
- Brand partnerships has been very important in growing her?brand.
- Find opportunities to link a?cause to your product- ie. Health Labs helps empower female entrepreneurs
We were lucky enough to have fantastic wine from?Vue on Halycon,?incredible food from?Annies Kitchen Catering and Events, sugar free soft drinks from?Naked Life Sparkling?and even a photo booth thanks to?Lavish Photo Booths.
A sample of the delicious food served all night
We were a packed house with 100 attendees all listening intently to the panel
Many of the Megaphone Marketing team taking a photo booth snap together!